1. You could be injured and not even know it.
2. Injuries such as whiplash may not show any symptoms for hours, days or weeks later. Chiropractors can help lessen muscular tissue pain.
3. Medical professionals all agree that the first 72 hours after an accident are the most critical. This is the time that chiropractic treatment can be the most effective.
4. The majority of injuries from auto accidents occur at speeds 6-12 mph. Your car may not show much damage, but your body might.
5. A soft tissue injury is permanent, as scar tissue can form in your muscles leaving them less flexible and prone to re-injury in the future if not properly treated right away. Chiropractors are uniquely trained to reduce muscular tissue pain and scarring.
6. You must act quickly to preserve your legal rights and benefits to get treatment. An attorney listed things you should do after an accident.#1 on this list was “Get prompt medical treatment so that you dont get benefits denied or limited”. Proper documentation and treatment help you get the recovery you deserve.
7. Treatments cost you NOTHING out of pocket.
8. Statistics show the longer you wait for treatment after you are injured, the longer it takes to heal and requires more treatment.
9. If you aren’t injured you can sleep better at night knowing you received an extensive exam and x-rays and you found out you were completely fine.
10. If you are injured your injuries usually will not heal on their own.